I realise there hasn’t been a post on this blog for a very long time… We’ve had a bit of a busy time really, so no time to write blog entries. Let’s have a recap since the last post:
- Went for an interview with a small company down in Devon. The job sounds ideal and I’m really excited about it.
- Spent 4 nights in Paris! We went up the Eiffel Tower, had a boat trip on the Seine, and did lots of other touristy things. Great!
- Worked my a*se off finishing an assignment and my final year project (dissertation), both due last week.
- Went back to France last weekend for my dad’s birthday party (his birthday was actually in December). Good fun and saw most of the family.
- Had my first exam, for my Artificial Neural Networks module, yesterday.
How’s that for a lineup of happenings in a two week period?! And there’s more to come!
- Tomorrow I have my Computing Mathematics exam.
- On Friday I give my project presentation.
- On Monday I have my Language Specification & Implementation exam.
- Next Thursday I have another interview down in Devon.
- The Monday after that, my final exam, for Artificial Intelligence.
Maybe after all that I’ll be able to have a break, who knows…
And in the mean time, here’s an article that may make you think twice about throwing innocent pieces of paper away: Q. What could a boarding pass tell an identity fraudster about you? A. Way too much.